Switch from DirecTV to DISH and get a special offer.
Hopper and Joey with Sling
Benefits, Features and Specifications
Back panel, manuals, and brochure for the Hopper Receiver
Rear panel for the Joey
Tech specs, rear panel features, and AV Connections for the Hopper
Simple receivers with a modern experience
If you want great TV programming and you don’t need a DVR for recording, DISH offers non-DVR receivers for every need. We have options for both standard and high definition TVs and even have an option with our state-of-the-art, modern guide and menus.
How to price this package
- The package price includes your locals and the the primary receiver (which usually covers one TV).
- Upgrade your primary receiver to an HD-DVR for free.
- Add $15 for DVR service with either an HD-DVR or Hopper receiver.
- Add $7 for each additional TV you’d like connected to DISH.
- Add your state tax to your total.